CTI Lawyers is a leading Australian legal practice that provides specialist industry-based advice and representation to members working in the electrotechnology industry. Our deep specialisation and expertise within this particular vertical uniquely places us to offer precise and efficient guidance to clients in the sector. This benefits our clients; our advice is targeted and informed well beyond what a more generalist legal professional could do, resulting in far better outcomes, particularly for unusual or challenging cases. Despite our expertise, we ensure that we offer our services at a highly competitive price; we want to be seen as a long term partner to your business, rather than a one-off expensive law firm you approach because you’ve got no other choice.
Put together, our highly-skilled team has over 30 years of combined experience in the field. We’ve seen it all, understand every specific challenge facing your business, and we can provide legal services across a wide range of areas including (but not limited to by any means):
- Contracts administration and performance;
- Government contracts and sub-contracts;
- Tendering and procurement;
- Building contracts;
- Dispute resolution and negotiation;
- Debt recovery;
- Security of payment advice and claims;
- Advice on legislation;
- Home Building matters;
- Representation before courts and tribunals;
- Legal and business risk management;
- Updates on court and tribunal decisions, legislative changes and changes to industry practices such as new contract clauses and government tendering requirements; and
- Specialist in-house and general seminar programs on current issues or special topics. These are designed specifically to assist members and their staff to understand issues and reduce legal and operational risk in their business.
Our ability to maintain a relationship with our clients is unparalleled; we see ourselves as a genuine extension of your business, and our goal is to represent your interests and get the best outcome possible for you. Rather than simply provide legal advice, we work hard to really understand your business and needs so that we can offer guidance and thought leadership on your legal position. Regardless of what your legal questions or concerns are, talk to us today on 02 9021 9699, to get the discussion started.